Careers at Estoty
Join our talented team of developers to create award-winning games enjoyed by millions around the world.
Who we are
Estoty is an award-winning mobile development game studio, that delivers the best entertaining mobile games for over one million players. Our team works every day to make a better game experience for our players across the world. Join us to create leading mobile games and make our players happier.
We are looking for a 2D/3D Animator to be a part of a dedicated team of talented professionals passionate about creating the next big hit! In this role, you will be responsible for creating custom rigs, skinning and animations to be used in our games built with the Unity game engine.
- Produce high-quality animation using animation principles for characters, environments, UI, VFX;
- Develop, maintain, and improve the quality of animations for real-time game assets;
- Work with the game team to ensure all technical, design, and production requirements are met;
- Demonstrate proficiency in 2D/3D animation software (Blender, Unity);
- Meet project deadlines in a timely manner without compromising artistic integrity;
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative with the ability to communicate these links to the team.
- High level animation skills (2D/3D, character, environment, UI, VFX);
- Technical experience skinning and rigging 2D/3D assets/characters;
- High proficiency in current animation tools, techniques, and pipelines;
- Experienced in animating bipeds, quadrupeds, and odd creatures that don’t conform to these rigs;
- Have experience working with Unity and be able to implement animations in the Unity engine;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and with technical and non-technical team members.
Knowledge of Latvian, English, or Russian;
- A love of games!
Nice to have
- Experience in 3D modeling;
- Experience with Unity timeline animations / in-game Cutscenes;
- 2D animation in After Effects.
- Friendly atmosphere and smooth interpersonal relationships - this is our core value;
- Opportunity to contribute to the creation of a new mobile game that will be played by hundreds of millions of people around the world;
- Full-time 09:00-18:00 job position or remote.
Personal growth & trainings
Free lunch, snacks and drinks
Full taxes and social warranties
Share link copied
Didn’t find your role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team, and will be happy to chat with you even if there’s no open position currently listed.
If you think we’re a good match, and you’re up for the challenge of creating great games together, reach out to us.
We are a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and enjoyable.
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for talented people to join us on our adventure.