Careers at Estoty
Join our talented team of developers to create award-winning games enjoyed by millions around the world.
3D Game animator - VFX generalist
Who we are
Estoty is an award-winning mobile development game studio, that delivers the best entertaining mobile games for over one million players. Our team works every day to make a better game experience for our players across the world. Join us to create leading mobile games and make our players happier.
We are looking for an exceptionally capable individual able to create VFX for games.
- Create VFX both related to gameplay but also to the graphic design (UI);
- Respect the technical constraints in order to create attractive and functional effects;
- Adapt to software upgrades and stay up to date with new technologies;
- Integrate your VFX into the Unity game engine in coordination with the animators and developers.
- Strong knowledge of characters, creatures, props, vehicles, weapons, objects, etc. animation for use in-game;
- Skills in animation composites development;
- The ability to create and implement high-quality VFX;
- Strong visual awareness and artistic ability;
- Rigging and weight painting knowledge;
- Knowledge of 3D animation software such as Blender or Maya, work experience with files created in both software;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Unity 3D experience.
- Friendly atmosphere and smooth interpersonal relationships - this is our core value;
- Freedom to generate ideas and realize them;
- Opportunity to contribute to the creation of a new mobile game that will be played by hundreds of millions of people around the world;
- Full-time 09:30-18:00 job position at the new Vilnius Business Center U219 (during quarantine we work from home).
- The chance to participate in the Estoty Vilnius employee share options scheme.
Personal growth & trainings
Free lunch, snacks & drinks
Full taxes and social warranties
Share link copied
Didn’t find your role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team, and will be happy to chat with you even if there’s no open position currently listed.
If you think we’re a good match, and you’re up for the challenge of creating great games together, reach out to us.
We are a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and enjoyable.
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for talented people to join us on our adventure.