Careers at Estoty
Join our talented team of developers to create award-winning games enjoyed by millions around the world.
3D Game Artist
Who we are
Estoty is an award-winning mobile development game studio, that delivers the best entertaining mobile games for over one million players. Our team works every day to make a better game experience for our players across the world. Join us to create leading mobile games and make our players happier.
Estoty Vilnius is looking for a creative developer to be a part of a dedicated team of talented professionals passionate about creating the next big hit! You will be working with designers on fleshing out the game vision and guiding the visual identity of the product until and after the release.
- Create Low Poly models of 3D characters, environments, and props;
- Prepare assets for a game engine use (Unity);
- Create assets both with and without concept art guidance, that would match the existing project style;
- Collaborate with the rest of the team with the sole purpose to develop the best game possible.
- Excellent 3D skills;
- Experience in mobile game development sphere;
- Understanding of platform limitations and ability to optimize assets;
- Excellent understanding of Low Poly modeling;
- Teamwork skills.
- A full-time position based at Vilnius Business Centre U219, with 7.5 working hours per day (09:30-18:00);
- 2000-3400 EUR gross monthly salary + performance-based bonuses;
- A friendly, motivating work environment;
- A chance to grow professionally and perfect your skills;
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- A Perkbox benefits package including free lunch, healthy snacks, fuel allowance, various subscriptions, and training courses;
- Flexible salary reviews;
- A chance to participate in the Estoty Vilnius employee share options program.
Personal growth & trainings
Free lunch, snacks and drinks
Full taxes and social warranties
Share link copied
Didn’t find your role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team, and will be happy to chat with you even if there’s no open position currently listed.
If you think we’re a good match, and you’re up for the challenge of creating great games together, reach out to us.
We are a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and enjoyable.
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for talented people to join us on our adventure.