Careers at Estoty
Join our talented team of developers to create award-winning games enjoyed by millions around the world.
Who we are
Estoty is an award-winning mobile development game studio that delivers the best entertaining mobile games for over one million players. Our team works every day to make a better game experience for our players across the world. Join us to create leading mobile games and make our players happier.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be a part of our dedicated team of talented professionals passionate about creating mobile games! In this role, you will be responsible for managing team members and work processes in order to make sure that the team progresses successfully with the implementation of games’ roadmaps.
- Manage a game developer team;
- Develop games’ roadmaps involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Incorporate changes in games’ roadmap as per stakeholders/market needs;
- Transform high-level items from roadmaps into low-level executable tasks;
- Plan task delivery in sprints and control execution of tasks;
- Gather and report metrics related to sprint execution and roadmap completion;
- Build up smooth collaboration with other teams and partners;
- Create and maintain needed project documentation.
- Background in management (managing teams and projects);
- Experience working in/with IT;
- Solid organizational skills, great time management, and self-discipline;
- Knowledge of Latvian, English, and Russian languages.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Scrum;
- Experience in using any of the following project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, Clickup, and Notion.
- Friendly atmosphere and smooth interpersonal relationships - this is our core value;
- Opportunity to contribute to the creation of a new mobile game that will be played by hundreds of millions of people around the world;
- Full-time 09:00-18:00 job position or remote.
Work in a modern office
Progressive health insurance
Self-development & trainings
Free lunch, snacks & drinks in the office
Full taxes and social warranties
Share link copied
Didn’t find your role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team, and will be happy to chat with you even if there’s no open position currently listed.
If you think we’re a good match, and you’re up for the challenge of creating great games together, reach out to us.
We are a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and enjoyable.
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for talented people to join us on our adventure.