Careers at Estoty
Join our talented team of developers to create award-winning games enjoyed by millions around the world.
Senior Unity Developer
Who we are
Estoty Vilnius, the Lithuanian part of the Estoty organization based in Vilnius, is a rapidly growing mobile game studio behind several hyper-casual hits like Johnny Trigger (205M downloads), Knife Hit (125M), Jelly Shift (120M), House Paint (95M), Train Taxi (95M).
We are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to our dynamic team responsible for creating, building, maintaining, and optimizing our games for mobile (iOS and Android) platforms.
- You have 5 years of experience in developing games with Unity;
- You have teamwork experience;
- You have been involved in the game development process from beginning to release;
- You want to get involved in all aspects of game development.
- Friendly atmosphere and smooth interpersonal relationships - this is our core value;
- Freedom to generate ideas and realize them;
- Opportunity to contribute to the creation of a new mobile game that will be played by hundreds of millions of people around the world;
- Full-time 09:30-18:00 job position at the new Vilnius Business Center U219 (during quarantine we work from home).
- The chance to participate in the Estoty Vilnius employee share options scheme.
Modern office with our own cinema
Extensive health insurance
Personal growth & trainings
Free lunch, snacks & drinks
Share link copied
Didn’t find your role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team, and will be happy to chat with you even if there’s no open position currently listed.
If you think we’re a good match, and you’re up for the challenge of creating great games together, reach out to us.
We are a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and enjoyable.
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for talented people to join us on our adventure.