Careers at Estoty
Join our talented team of developers to create award-winning games enjoyed by millions around the world.
Senior Unity Developer
Who we are
Estoty is an award-winning mobile game development studio, that helps over one million players, deliver best entertaining mobile games every day. Our infrastructure team works every day to make game mechanics and visual designs maintain the game needed to run our products and deliver best experience to our players across the world.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger to succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a small and high performing team. Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world.
- Designs and implements solutions for project in alignment with architectural designs and program needs;
- Communicate and iterate on technical solutions and decisions with the team;
- Responsible for code reviews, unit testing, troubleshooting / analysis of your and other team member code;
- Involvement in all areas of game development including graphics, game logic, AI, animations and UI.;
- Provides reasonable estimates of time and materials required to complete vision and scope goals outlined by Scrum Masters;
- 3+ years experience building games with Unity, ideally that are consumer facing and content driven;
- Solid understanding of the full game development life cycle;
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people in various roles
- Help troubleshoot and resolve technical problems as they arise
- Working knowledge of Unity toolset and plugins
- Ability to write documented, unit-testable C# code that is compliant with our company coding conventions and standards
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools).
Full taxes and social warranties
Seminars abroad every year
Share link copied
Didn’t find your role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team, and will be happy to chat with you even if there’s no open position currently listed.
If you think we’re a good match, and you’re up for the challenge of creating great games together, reach out to us.
We are a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and enjoyable.
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for talented people to join us on our adventure.