Careers at Estoty
Join our talented team of developers to create award-winning games enjoyed by millions around the world.
Who we are
Estoty is an award-winning mobile development game studio that delivers the best entertaining mobile games for over one million players. Our team works every day to make a better game experience for our players across the world. Join us to create leading mobile games and make our players happier.
We are looking for a Technical Artist to be a part of a
dedicated team of talented professionals, passionate about
creating the next big hit game! In this role, you will be
responsible for creating custom shaders and other technical
solutions for game visuals with the Unity game engine.
- Produce real-time shaders that take into the account limitations of mobile platforms;
- Develop, maintain, and improve existing shaders based on the technical and visual needs of the game and its visual style;
- Closely work together with the team and provide technical solutions according to feedback;
- Understanding of 3D platforms such as Blender3D is highly appreciated;
- Meet project deadlines without compromising stylistic and performance integrity;
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how shaders and other visual effects support gameplay and narrative of the game. The ability to communicate that with a team is a must.
- High skill level of the Shader languages;
- Technical experience with setting up and maintaining Shaders for Unity projects;
- Ability to construct custom shaders based on technical descriptions;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical team members;
- Knowledge of Latvian and English;
- Love games!
Nice to have
- Experience in 3D modeling;
- Experience with Unity UI, Cameras, and Canvases. Passion for stunning visuals.
- Friendly atmosphere and smooth interpersonal relationships - this is our core value;
- Opportunity to contribute to the creation of a new mobile game that will be played by hundreds of millions of people around the world;
- Full-time 09:00-18:00 job position or remote.
Work in a modern office
Progressive health insurance
Self-development and trainings
Free lunch, snacks & drinks in the office
Full taxes and social warranties
Share link copied
Didn’t find your role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team, and will be happy to chat with you even if there’s no open position currently listed.
If you think we’re a good match, and you’re up for the challenge of creating great games together, reach out to us.
We are a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and enjoyable.
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for talented people to join us on our adventure.