Careers at Estoty
Join our talented team of developers to create award-winning games enjoyed by millions around the world.
Who we are
Estoty is an award-winning mobile development game studio, that delivers the best entertaining mobile games for over one million players. Our team works every day to make a better game experience to our players across the world. Join us to create leading hyper casual games and make our players happier.
We are looking a experienced Unity Developer developer to our dynamic team responsible for creating, building, maintaining, and optimizing our game for mobile (iOS and Android) platforms.
Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality, and translate design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functionality within our 3D game that is optimized with clean code.
- Developing iOS/Android hyper casual game mechanics using C# and Unity environment;
- Work closely with artists, designers, and engineers to implement Unity-based features and supporting those features through tooling as needed;
- Maintenance of existing products by debugging and applying bug fixes;
- Involvement in all areas of game development including graphics, animations, game logic, AI and UI;
- 2+ years working with the Unity platform in hyper casual games;|
- Strong, proven programming skills (C#);
- Write clean, robust and well-documented code;
- Work in rapid iteration, producing quick and polished playable builds (gameplay, graphics, tools).
Full taxes and social warranties
Seminars abroad every year
Share link copied
Didn’t find your role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team, and will be happy to chat with you even if there’s no open position currently listed.
If you think we’re a good match, and you’re up for the challenge of creating great games together, reach out to us.
We are a company that strongly believes in equal opportunities and are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, diverse, and enjoyable.
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for talented people to join us on our adventure.